House hunting and Visa for Expats
Do you assign international specialists and executives to your business in Hamburg, Berlin or Bremen and want to manage your staffs’ relocation successfully?
Why not benefit from our extensive corporate relocation service especially targeted at expats and impats?
Our services for relocating staff include:
- Domestic and international management, expat and impat management
- Overview of housing market
- Assistance with the search for apartments or properties in preferred areas and districts
- Assistance with the search of temporary accommodation/rooms in shared apartments
- Time management/schedule coordination for viewings
- Assistance with rental contract issues
- Comparing offers from removals and overseas transport companies
- Organisation and coordination of removals
- Coordination of craftspersons/building services
- Assistance with buying kitchens or other furniture
- Assisting or effecting formal handovers
- Registering or re-registering with public utility companies (water, electricity, etc.)
- Registering or re-registering with telephone and Internet services
Have your employees have a need for temporary accommodation in Hamburg, Bremen or Berlin? Are you looking for a reliable partner to take care of house hunting and relocation? Then simply get in touch and we’ll ensure a successful stay in Germany.
A corporate relocation service you can trust!
Top-notch, competent and reliable – that’s the way we help you find your new accommodation! We organise your removal, take care of the paper work, deal with the authorities, find suitable nurseries, schools, domestic staff, recreational activities and lots more.
We’ll help you and your family to find your way around Hamburg, Bremen or Berlin, settle in and establish new contacts.
If you want to provide your specialist and executive staff with reliable relocation services that meet the standards of your business, platinum relocation is your partner.
Please also note our additional services that can easily be added to your booking.
Excluding legal advice.